Dedicated to long-time supporter Chief William Knowles
Reminder: This page is for a past event.
Where: West Orange Country Club (3300 W. Orange Country Club Dr. Winter Garden)
When: Monday, October 3rd 2016 – Registration starts at 8:00am – Shotgun start at 9:00am
- $400 Per Foursome or $100 Per Golfer or $75 Per First Responder
- $1000 Tournament Sponsor
- $500 Gold Sponsor
- $100 Hole Sponsor
- Includes lunch, silent auction, raffle and awards after tournament in clubhouse
- The format will be a scramble
- There will be awards for the longest drive and closest to the pin
- Tournament will help raise funds for the Orange County Police Athletic League
- Ace Wrecker
- Tudor Electric
- Ray Coudriet Builder, Inc.
- Sun State Ford Hole-in- One
- CSM Promotions
- American Ad Specialties
- Urban 40
- Universal Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Ambrose the Printer
- Transtar Transportation Group, Inc.
- Volvik USA
- Christner’s Prime Steak & Lobster
- William & Joanne Stainton
- Patty, Virginia & Jerry McCord
- Brennan Body Works, Inc.
- Orlando Waste Paper Company, Inc.
- Edwards Financial Services
- Barrett, Chapman and Ruta, P.A.
- United Contractor Services of Florida, LLC
- Davids Trailers
- Integrity Golf Company, LLC
- Wilson Sporting Goods, Co. – Ron Graham
- Sheltair Aviation Service
- Johnson’s Wrecker Service, Inc.
- Orange County Sheriff’s Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 93
- The Car Store
- In Memory of “BIG DOG” – Retired Brevard County Sheriff Philip Williams
- Air Orlando Aircraft Sales
- Orlando Aircraft Services
- Pinnacle Insurance – Austin Knowles